Tuesday 3 September 2013

Post 3 : How to stop desertification



Hello classmates! Today I’ll write about an interesting video about desertification in the world. Associated to the video… really I know something about this topic, because lately is a trending topic! but I’m impressing for a lot of things that Allan Savory says. In general I associated the shepherding with damage for the soil, but when you use that of correct and natural way you can transform and to recover a soil.


This topic has a lot of coincidences with my last post! And now I have another opinion with this theme. Something that I’d never imagined is the recover speed: now I want to know more about the nutrient cycle associated at this recover form.


It is a really natural form, and I agree with him when he says that the efficient form for to recover a soil is by natural form. The nature is wise, and the solution always is in the same place where is the problem, I’ve thought that, and is intelligent his work, because its dissemination is faster by the people in the zone. This is important for keep the methodology.


I'll try to read more about this topic! See you in other post!

No comments:

Post a Comment