Tuesday 8 October 2013

Post 5 : How to avoid killing animals

Hi! Today I’ve saw an interesting video about a great idea from Andras Forgacs! In his video you can hear about bio-fabrication of leather! He explains that all begin from a crazy idea, but isn’t being too mad. We are around seven billion people and we need animal-resources! Actually the science’s incredible and, if it can make parts of human bodies, why not can it do leather or meat from animals?

It’s a fantastic idea, and he says that this method does no harm the animal.

The method consists in take cells from the animal, isolate the skins cells and multiply them! Later, these cells produce collagen. Also this method isn’t necessary to remove hair from the animal, and another thing that I think that is too important that the method don't produce waste.

In general I like the idea that he had, but I don’t know that the vegetarians or vegans people leave their life-habits for this implementation; I said that they chosen these food-habits not only for the animal murder, but with the fact of stop eat meat as such.

Really I think that you must to be aware with your opinions, obviously, but I mean that another day I saw a guy with a leather-bag, and on it he’d put a patch that it said “Animal Liberation” hahaha, he cause me shame!

I hope that you see the video, is interesting and it gives you a scientific message, bye!

1 comment:

  1. No just a scientific message also a consciousness message!!

    ReplyDelete