Tuesday 3 December 2013

Post 9: Good and bad points of 2013

Hi everyone. Today I’ll write about things that I happen in this year. In general, this year has been different. I’ve learnt new things in the university, and I’ve met much people. In the beginning of 2013 I went to Frutillar, it was my first time there! In this trip I learned a lot of plants and ecosystems, and I saw beautiful landscapes!

So, this year I was assistant-laboratory (in the first semester), and I’d like to continue in the next year, because I’ve learnt a lot about plants. But, this year I’ve missed practice some sport, so I want to dedicate more time in the next year for do something (I’ve researched about swimming pool from our university for take some classes there!)

This year I don’t have more free time, and I don’t like that :( I think that this year I gathered with my friends less than the past year, and I really want to see them! Because this year was full of stuffs, and it’s my first time that I feel so tired, I really want to go to sleep all days (especially in this semester) I don’t know why this semester has been too tiring! So I hope that I pass all my subjects in the university haha and take vacations. The next summer I will take vacations in Argentina, because my cousin get married (yuhuu :3)


In general, I liked this year, but I thing that I haven’t done a lot of things that I want to do, maybe to take more rides in bicycle, or simply go out and enjoy ;)

1 comment:

  1. I am also very tired, damn semester: (
    when you visit argentina buy me some souvenirs !!

    ReplyDelete